Events in our circle - China Netzwerk Baden-Württemberg (CNBW)
Compliance and Digital in China: 2 June dates
The China Netzwerk Baden-Württemberg e.V. (CNBW) is holding two online events in June. Participation is free of charge.
June 10, 2021, 8:30-10:00 CEST
From Mooncakes and Overtime – Strategies for Legal Compliance in China
- Seminar with Discussion, Q&A (max. number of participants: 20)
- Fabian Knopf (R&P China Lawyers) and Johannes Mirecki (Würth China) point out compliance problems that foreign companies are confronted with when doing business in China and name solutions. Focus: corporate/labour law, industrial property rights.
For more information (about the speakers): https://china-bw.net/de/nachrichten/10-juni-830-uhr-von-mooncakes-und-uberstunden-strategien-fur-rechtliche-compliance-in-china
June 22, 2021, 8:30-9:30 CEST
Digitalization in China: Status quo ... and what can we learn?
- Examples, Discussion, Q&A
- Alexandra Stefanov (Founder of China Impulse; Frankfurt) and Andreas Kleinn (Managing Director Klai GmbH – China Marketing; Karlsruhe) give insights: Alibaba, WeChat and TikTok are by no means everything ... who also offers interesting approaches?
- Moderation: Raphael Kohler (spokesperson of the CNBW working group Artificial Intelligence; AI & Automation Lead at F. Hoffmann-La Roche)
For more information (about the speakers): https://china-bw.net/de/veranstaltungen/digitalisierung-in-china-status-quo-und-was-konnen-wir-lernen
Raffle: The CNBW is giving away three e-books "Digitization Made in China" (Alexandra Stefanov, Prof. Dr. Claudia Bünte, Till-Hendrik Schubert) among all participants of the online event on June 22. TN please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org