CEIBS Alumni Event: Opportunities and Trends of Sino-Swiss Investment
CEIBS Zurich and CEIBS Alumni Switzerland Association invite you to attend the first live event on CEIBS Zurich Campus since 2019.
About the Event
What is it that Switzerland has to offer to investors, companies and businesspeople? Our two experts will discuss what it is that investors are looking for as well as the opportunities and the challenges they may face. Join our speakers in a dialogue about Sino-Swiss trade & investments.
Victoria Wu, Managing Director and Head of Asia, Border & Cie
- Previously Managing Director at Credit Suisse for 12 years
- Alumnus of CEIBS CEO programme and CEIBS Advisory Board member
- 20+ years of expertise in cross border finance and investment
- Fluent in Mandarin, English, German and French
Lukas Huber, Deputy Managing Director, Executive Director China, Greater Zurich Area
- 6+ years' experience in managing and advising expansion projects of Chinese companies into Europe and Switzerland
- Supported dozens of Chinese companies setting up business in Switzerland
- Executive MBA 2007 and MBA 2006
- CEIBS Zurich Advisory Board member
Moderated by Ariuscha Davatz, Senior Project Manager, SSM Schärer Schweiter Mettler AG
Time and Venue:
July 8, 2021 / 18:30 – 21:00
Man Wah Building CEIBS Zurich Campus, Hirsackerstrasse 46, 8810 Horgen
Social distancing and COVID-19 health measures will strictly apply
Limited numbers due to pandemic restrictions
Priority places to CEIBS Alumni if register before 23 June. Please only register if you intend to join.