CEIBS Webinar Series: A New Leadership Focus: Positivity and Wellbeing as Drivers of Change
In these uncertain times, how can leaders adjust our leadership focus to ensure teams feel supported and continue to stay productive and motivated? Join this discussion to consider tools to strengthen and adjust your leadership focus, learn how cultivating a culture of positivity can foster long term resilience, understand ways and means of prioritising wellness and how all the above can act as drivers of change.
Prof. Emily David, Assistant Professor of Management, CEIBS
- PhD in Industrial/Organisational Psychology from University of Houston
- Current research primarily focuses on discovering how to make workplaces more welcoming for people of all backgrounds and personality profiles in order to achieve better person-organisation fit, maximise performance, and avoid employee burnout.
- Work published in a number of scholarly journals such as the Journal of Organisational Behaviour, Leadership Quarterly, Human Resource Management Review, Human Performance, Journal of Business and Psychology, and the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
Lisa Bevill, Leadership Development Executive Coach
- Portfolio includes both live and online workshop development and delivery
- Focuses on the human side of transformation, with an appreciation for ownership, well-being and authentic communication being at the core of leadership, especially during times of change and uncertainty
- Holds two Masters Degrees, an International MBA and an Executive Master in Positive Leadership and Transformation. ICF Accredited Knowledge-Based Coaching Certificate, certified CDR Assessment provider and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching certified
Registration is required for access to the webinar. Please click the button below to register.